HOW TO GET FUNDING
THE SHORT VERSION
Your project is eligible for support if:
• You are a foreign producer working on a production with a Danish co-producer (either production company or production service company).
• You are a foreign producer on a project with a Danish co-producer and substantial non-Danish financing in place.
• You are creating revenue in one or more of the Fund’s member municipalities (see which here) via filming or post production.
• You have both national and international distribution in place.
• At the time of application, you have minimum 60% of your financing confirmed in the form of a Letter Of Commitment (LOC).
The Copenhagen Film Fund is an investment fund, and shall be included in the film’s recoupment plan on the same conditions as other private investors.
The Fund has four application deadlines in 2018:
20th of February
25th of May
25th of August
20th of November