HOW TO GET FUNDING
THE FUND IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS
THE SHORT VERSION
Your project is eligible for support if:
• You are a foreign producer working on a production with a Danish co-producer (either production company or production service company).
• You are a foreign producer on a project with a Danish co-producer and substantial non-Danish financing in place.
• You are creating revenue in one or more of the Fund’s member municipalities (see which here) via filming or post production.
• You have both national and international distribution in place.
• At the time of application, you have minimum 60% of your financing confirmed in the form of a Letter Of Commitment (LOC).
The Copenhagen Film Fund is an investment fund, and shall be included in the film’s recoupment plan on the same conditions as other private investors.