HOW TO GET FUNDING
THE SHORT VERSION
Your project is eligible for support if
• You are a Danish co-producer or a Production Service Company working on an international production.
• You are a Danish major producer on a project with international co-producers and substantial international financing in place.
• You are creating revenue in one or more of the Fund’s member municipalities via filming or post production. .
• You have both national and international distribution in place.
• At the time of application, you have a minimum of 60% of your financing confirmed in the form of a Letter Of Intent. (LOI) .
The Copenhagen Film Fund is an investment fund, and shall be included in the film’s recoupment plan on the same conditions as other private investors.