THIS IS HOW YOU GET THE MONEY
YOUR PROJECT IS ELIGIBLE FOR SUPPORT IF:
- You are a Danish co-producer or a Production Service Company working on an international production.
- You are a Danish major producer on a project with international co-producers and substantial international financing in place.
- You are creating revenue in one or more of the Fund’s member municipalities via filming or post production. .
- You have both national and international distribution in place.
- At the time of application, you have a minimum of 60% of your financing confirmed in the form of a Letter Of Intent. (LOI) .
The Copenhagen Film Fund is an investment fund, and shall be included in the film’s recoupment plan on the same conditions as other private investors.
To be considered for investment by the Copenhagen Film Fund, your project must fulfil our conditions.
If your project fulfils our conditions, and you wish the Copenhagen Film Fund to be part of your project’s financing, then please get in touch with us and tell us about your project. If we are interested, we will ask you to send us some material for us to read. After this, we will call a preliminary meeting, where you will have the opportunity to tell us about your project in greater detail. We will then decide whether the Fund can invest in the project, and how much.
If you receive a positive answer, you will send us a completed Production Application (see Terms and Conditions) and the project will go before the Fund’s Board. Only then will you be given a Letter of Commitment. This entails entering into an investment agreement.
- Give us a call, or send us a mail.
- Send us any relevant material.
- Preliminary meeting.
- Invitation to apply, or rejection of your project.
- Production Application.
- Assessment by the Board.
- Letter of Commitment and investment agreement.
In certain cases, a Letter Of Intent (LOI) can be issued.